FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Paris, France –
ExpaTPA is pleased to announce the transfer from Medical Administrators International (MAI) to ExpaTPA of the administration of nearly all medical insurance policies under MAI management as well as the MAI brand.
As of 1 June 2022, claims processing and client servicing will be handled by ExpaTPA utilizing their world class EASY platform which provides state-of-the-art claims adjudication, multilingual member websites, mobile applications, and excellence in 24/7 multilingual member support.
ExpaTPA offers members world class services:
- ExpaTPA’s branded debit card to pay providers directly at the point of care
- Instapay™ where the member is reimbursed immediately for out-of-pocket expenses
- Bespoke mobile applications for claims submission / policy review and member websites
With this transfer ExpaTPA will honor all agreements and Direct Billing arrangements previously entered into by medical providers with MAI and will be operating under both the MAI and ExpaTPA brands going forward.
MAI in Brief
An international health insurance claims administrator, focused only on Third Party Administration :
- Operates under white label
- Flexible in-house tool
- Multi-cultural staff
- Cost containment solutions
- Fee free bank transfers